Cannabis is rapidly getting legalized all across the USA. Due to the new changes in the laws, people are finally able to grow the stuff they love. Today we will focus on general growing steps. However, this technique can surely be applied to growing your grow box weed. If you are starting to grow weed, you have come to the perfect place. We will tell you everything you need to do to grow your cannabis in ten incredibly easy to follow steps. Read on to overcome any confusion you may have about growing cannabis.
Ten Steps to grow Cannabis
- The first step for you is to choose your location carefully. Once the seeds are planted, you do not want to change the location of the plantation too frequently. Chaning the location frequently may damage the plant or in some extreme cases, even kill it.
- Once you have settled for a perfect place to start growing, you need to consider the element of light. The light you expose your plant to is crucial to be understood and maintained. The nature of light required will depend upon the type of cannabis you are growing. One quick Google search can tell you about the kind of light you need based on the kind of cannabis you are growing.
- You also need to pay ample attention to the medium you are using to grow your cannabis. You need to select a soil type that is rich in nutrients. One suitable option here is Fox Farms Ocean Forest Soil Mix (FFOF) and Kind Soil Pre-Made Super Soil.
- You also need to develop a well-planned schedule for the nutrients. You need to provide the right nutrients at the right time and the right place. It would help if you also were critical about the pH value of the soil.
- The next step is to get seeds to start growing. You can ring up any friends you know who grow cannabis themselves. Also, you can purchase these seeds online from any seed bank or a breeder.
- Germination is the next step in this process. One of the best ways for you to germinate your harvest is to put it directly under a starter cube.
- By the time your plants enter the vegetative stage, you need to be able to set the temperature. The temperature must be around 20-30 degree centigrade. If it is any warmer or colder, your plants may get damaged.degrees
- By this time, your plants will enter the flowering stage. At this stage, you need to change the lighting schedule to 12-12. Also, you need to be able to identify the gender of the plants. If there are any males, you need to root them out.
- After this comes the time for harvesting your plants. It would help if you harvested the plants when the THC level is the highest. It is around the time when nearly 50-70% of the trichomes are darkened.
- Once you have harvested the plants, you need to hang them upside down in a dark and cool place. The place must also have ample ventilation so that you can dry them up.
Et voila! Your cannabis is ready to be used once you have followed these steps!