- Bugfix: Fixed minor bug reported by Daniel
- Bugfix: Fixed minor errors which resulted in PHP notices and warnings being displayed.
- Bugfix: Fixed bug introduced in version 2.2.1 which removed all saved styles on update.
- Bugfix: Fixed blank style bug
- Feature: Added ability to select custom webfonts directly in the WordPress post editor(TinyMCE).
- Enhancement: Added translation: French (fr_FR) - Thanks Eve.
- Enhancement: Added translation: Azerbaijani (az_AZ) - Thanks Bohdan.
- Feature: Added new option to disable image permalinks when WordPress permalinks are enabled.
- Feature: Added various custom capabilities which can be assigned to user roles.
- Bugfix: Fixed numerous issues relating to Microsoft IIS Server.
- Bugfix: Incorrect post title in previous/next post links. (big thanks 2 vxoxo for pointing this one out.)
- Enhancement: Added version check to ensure the update functions get called after updating AnyFont files to the latest version, without needing to deactivate and then reactivate the plugin.
- Bugfix: Fixed custom css rules getting disabled when changing style or adding new rules.
- Bugfix: Deleting a single font file in a font-family no longer removes the whole family.
- Bugfix: Fixed incorrect URL in a WPMU child site when domain mapping is enabled for the site.
- Bugfix: Fixed dashboard widget error.
- Bugfix: Added ssl detection for css3 font urls.
- Feature: Added a compatibility mode which generates usable image links for WordPress sites which do not have permalinks enabled.
- Enhancement: Removed mod_rewrite dependency by default. Pretty links will now fall back on WordPress functionality. NOTE: Your image links will NOT change as long as permalinks are enabled.
- Enhancement: Advanced settings are now only accessible to the Super User in WPMU installations.
- Enhancement: Improved CSS3 font embedding to include all available font styles in any given font-family.
- Bugfix: Fixed conversion problem where only a single style in the font-family got converted for CSS3 styles.
- Bugfix: Fixed bug where only one font style was available for any given font-family.
- Feature: Added a new option which adds the various font mime types to Apache.(option is disabled by default)
- Enhancement: Added method to use deflate if its available on the server and is supported by the client.
- Enhancement: Improved detection process of Apache, mod_rewrite and .htaccess.
- Enhancement: Added message which prints out the rewrite rules for Apache or ngix allowing users to manually edit the .htaccess file/rewrite rules if they wish.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug with the uninstall process to address problem with htaccess rules not getting removed.
- Bugfix: Fixed a couple bugs which caused AnyFont to incorrectly determine the WordPress install path.
- Bugfix: Minor changes to improve compatibility with older versions of WordPress.
- Bugfix: FontServ.com API key status was not updating when saved.
- Enhancement: Switched the FontServ API class to use WP_Http instead of PEAR for better compatibility.
- Bugfix: text distortion when enabling text shadows (Only affected Imagick module)
- Enhancement: Tweaked some admin page styles for better cross browser compatibility.
- Bugfix: Parse error: syntax error, when using PHP4.
- Bugfix: Font reset issue which affected existing CSS3 styles when changes to the style were saved.
- Bugfix: Return HTML on font upload.
- Bugfix: Deleting multiple styles.
- Enhancement: Added translation: Russian (ru_RU) - Thanks Sasha.
- Enhancement: Added translation: Ukrainian (uk_UA) - Thanks Pavel.
- Feature: Added ability to delete custom css style assignments.
- Bugfix: Fixed various errors which were occurring when adding/disabling custom css style assignments.
- Feature: Added line-height option to css styles.
- Bugfix: Added sanity checks to prevent PHP warnings on line 1066 of anyfont.php when css text replacements are enabled but no style exists.
- Bugfix: Corrected PHP5 detection to fix occasional false positives when trying to convert a font.
- Bugfix: Error resulting in AnyFont not functioning at all when using PHP4.
- Updated German translations (Thanks Anton)
- Bugfix: Added sanity checks to prevent PHP warnings on line 149 of class.admin.php (Thanks Frank)
- Bugfix: Fixed PHP Warning on line 304 of class.admin.php (Thanks Andrew)
- Feature: Added support to assign a style to any element or css selector(class name or ID).
- Bugfix: PEAR include errors.
- Feature: Added support for '@font-face' CSS styles.
- Feature: Added new auto replacement options to assign '@font-face' styles.
- Feature: Integrated with FontServ.com to automatically convert fonts to web formats. (WOFF, EOT, SVG)
- Feature: Added option to backup and restore styles and/or fonts using FontServ.com (Premium accounts only).
- Enhancement: Added support for custom post types title replacements.
- Enhancement: Added translation: German (de_DE). (Thanks Anton. Maco)
- Enhancement: Improved the menu title replacement code which determines the active page.
- Enhancement: Added https support for image urls.
- Bugfix: Fixed incorrect path for cache and font directorys when using multisite features.
- Bugfix: Fixed page title replacements not working correctly with newer versions of PHP5.
- Bugfix: Form inputs for max-width and text alignment did not work correctly after creating a new style.
- Bugfix: Parse Error in the admin class (Thanks for letting me know about this one Tim!)
- Feature: Added new setting to control text alignment when a maximum width is set.(feature sponsored by writershouses.com)
- Enhancement: Extended help with text which is included in the WordPress contextual help area.(help button located top right in the admin pages)
- Bugfix: Fixed minor bug with the menu replacements
- Feature: Added new setting to control line height on multi-line images.(feature sponsored by writershouses.com)
- Enhancement: Added translation: Dutch (nl_NL).
- Enhancement: Extended menu replacement support to include the new WordPress 3 Menus.
- Enhancement: Changed the value of the "max-width" setting from characters to pixels.
- Enhancement: Extended the image-padding option to allow different padding settings for top, bottom, left and right.
- Bugfix: Various minor bugs fixed.
- Bugfix: All saved styles not displaying correctly after upgrade. (only GD users affected)
- Enhancement: Added translation: Turkish (tr_TR).
- Bugfix: Removed PHP Warning message which displayed if the destination folder already existed when trying to rename folders.
- Bugfix: Added styles check on activation to remove depreciated admin style.
- Bugfix: Plugin was reported to be affecting WordPress core as per this bug. Unable to reproduce error but changes have been made with AnyFont which should solve the problem. (Thanks Jim!)
- Feature: Option to automatically change menu text for any menu generated using the wp_list_pages or wp_page_menu WordPress functions. Included in this feature is the ability to assign styles for hover(mouseover) and the active page.
- Feature: Automatic plugin “health” checks with alerts and tips on how to solve the problem that was detected.
- Feature: Advanced controls for power users that want to set custom locations for saving fonts or cache files.
- Feature: New Style setting which allows you to add extra space around an image should you find your text is getting cut off.
- Feature: Preview any changes you make to a style before saving.
- Feature: Copy an existing style to a new style.
- Feature: A help icon has been added to every single option in AnyFont to help guide you when setting things up.
- Enhancement: Extended Cache Management settings to limit the amount of disk space used.
- Bugfix: Images slow to load or occasionally timed out.
- Bugfix: Issue with certain characters being double encoded when inserting AnyFont styled text into a post/page.
- Enhancement: Included Belarusian translation.
- Bugfix: blank space below generated images.
- Feature: Added TinyMCE button to easily insert AnyFont styled text into posts/pages.
- Feature: Added an option to view a character map for any font in the Font Manager.
- Enhancement: Added support for WPMU environments.
- Enhancement: Uploaded font files are now stored correctly in the WordPress uploads folder.
- Enhancement: Added confirmation step when deleting fonts.
- Bugfix: Various issues with image cache.
- Bugfix: Corrected a caching bug which sometimes caused images to be generated with every request.
- Bugfix: Font select dropdown not selecting font when creating a new style.
- Bugfix: Fixed reference to "self" in PHP4 class. (Thanks Jose).
- Bugfix: Image shadow sometimes got cut off when shadow spread was set higher than 2. (Imagick Only).
- Bugfix: Unable to read multiple styles(Bold, Oblique, etc) when a font family had multiple styles uploaded. (reported by @icithis. :)
- Enhancement: Improved Font Manager page, now shows font styles available and the fonts copyright notice, if any.
- Bugfix: Found a solution to the issue where text was getting cut off and so far its been confirmed as working on 2 servers which previously gave different results.
- Bugfix: Fixed an error in the PHP4 admin class where PHP5 specific naming conventions were being used.
- Bugfix: Font list is correctly sorted into alphabetical order.
- Bugfix: Displays the correct font name instead of simply the filename.
- Bugfix: Minor CSS and other visual improvements.
- Enhancement: The AnyFont rewrite rules in .htaccess are now only required if your blog does NOT have permalinks enabled.
- Feature: New automatic process to determine the rewrite requirements.
- Bugfix: Imagick issue where images would not display after 0.8.0 upgrade.
- Feature: Option to set the shadow distance.
- Feature: Option to soften the shadow. (GD module only)
- Bugfix: Text getting cut off in generated images.
- Bugfix: Browser not caching images on some WordPress installations.
- Feature: Shadows are now available for the GD image module in the style manager.
- Enhancement: Font previews are displayed in the select box dropdown when selecting a font in the style manager.
- Enhancement: Font sizes are no longer limited to the selection in the dropdown, the size can be now overridden by just typing a custom size.
- Enhancement: Shadows have been enhanced when using Imagick with a new option called shadow spread which softens the shadow.
- Bugfix: Internet Explorer font uploads.
- Bugfix: Missing colour selector on some shadow-colour input boxes.
- Bugfix: Improved compatibility with custom WordPress installations.
- Enhancement: AnyFont will now automatically detect and repair broken configurations and if the problem cant be fixed automatically, a message will be displayed giving a possible solution.
- Bugfix: Widget Title replacements will retain the original $before_title and $after_title variables, which really improves compatibility with highly customised themes. (thanks Gavin!)
- Bugfix: Text should now be left aligned if the style has a character limit
- Bugfix: Correctly escaped some unescaped characters in a regular expression in the template class (Thanks Joe!)
- Bugfix: Checkboxes for newly created styles should function correctly without needing to refresh the page
- Bugfix: Fonts are listed correctly in the dropdown after saving a new style
- Feature: New options to replace plain text version for tag titles and category titles.
- Enhancements: Style interface has been cleaned up by hiding any unused options.
- Bugfix: width limit option displaying as off even when enabled.
- Bugfix: correct font was not selected for created styles in style manager (PHP4 & GD version)
- Bugfix: width limit options are now available for styles created before version 0.7.0
Full changelog is available here
- Feature: OpenType Support.
- Feature: Set image max width in style settings.
- Bugfixes: various bugs were fixed along with many other general code improvements.
- Feature: New options to replace plain text version of blog name and blog description in header.
- Bugfix: fixed incorrect link to style manager on settings page.
- Feature: Added option to prevent other sites from “hotlinking” your generated images.(option enabled by default)
- Feature: Added Etag support for improved browser caching.
- Bugfix: Fixed function name mismatch within the json class.
- Bugfix: Fixed bug introduced in 0.6 which prevented the browser from caching any generated images.
- Bugfix: The ‘replace titles’ option was creating problems with post titles in rss feeds.
- Feature: included a new setting to override the default image module.
- Feature: added i18n support for language translations.
- Bugfix: interface issues on WordPress version 2.5.
- Bugfix: removed border from post titles(theme/css dependant)
- Removed the function which attempts to load required php modules.
- Bugfix: IE problem with page appearing to “hang” when saving style.
- Bugfix: IE6 script error on page load.
- Feature: PHP4 & GD Support added(BETA)
- Feature: New settings to automatically replace certain titles within your blog with truetype fonts.
- Bugfix: “Server 500 Error” when disabling plugin.
- First public release.